Adobe Photoshop CS4:
1. The User-Interface is similar to CS3 however there are some minor polishes
2. Support for "Extensions" is listed under the "Window" menu
3. The extension manager is in every CS4 application
4. "Kuler" which is an Intranet color pallet collaboration tool for sharing color swatches with others on your team.
5. Support for Flash
Adobe Panel Configurator 1.0 (Alpha Version):
1. Allows you to create your own Photoshop toolboxes.
2. You can choose from over 860+ commands, tools and application features and from there create your own toolboxes that work in any CS4 application
3. Supports Actions and Scripts
4. Drag and drop text fields into toolboxes
5. Support for SWF and Quicktime video files in toolboxes
6.You can export the toolbar file and re-open it in any CS4 application.