The following tutorial will explain how you can take scan photos and digital images and reduce or remove the red eye that may occur when taking pictures. Currently, new cameras and even cheaper ones have technology that already reduce or remove red eye that may case red eye. If you follow the short tutorial below you should be able to remove any harmful red eye within your old or new pictures.
- Open up Adobe Photoshop CS3
- Click and hold the bandage icon on the left side of the screen and select the option (Red Eye Tool) that slides out as an extra feature.
- With the Photoshop Red Eye Tool you get the ability to select the area that you want the red eye tool to look for a circle object that represents the eye.
- Once you release the area that the eye will be in the program will instantly cover the pupil with a darker color. From close up it may look a little weird but from the original zoom distance it looks good.
- Now you will do the same for the other eye
- Now both have been automatically filled by the Red Eye Tool
- Now you have your finished image
This tutorial is a seemingly easy process to do to any picture that you may have in your possession. Whether you are a mother or a Adobe Guru, you should find this quick tutorial on how to use an old feature in Adobe Photoshop CS3. If you would like to see this tutorial with helpful pictures included please visit my website. If you want to be a great Adobe Photoshop user all you have to do is try your best. If you can do this even you can unlock the Adobe guru in you!